Sunday, July 19, 2015

Fest-Inspired

(kimono, DIY / cropped top, Topshop / shorts, The Closet Lover / boots, Topshop / necklace, Topshop / sunnies, Japan / turquoise ring, Lovisa / safety pin cuff, Shop WoodenBox)
(photos by Brianna/Krzs)

The music festival scene isn't all that big in Singapore, but I do enjoy watching all the "Coachella Outfits" videos on YouTube. Honestly, before this outfit came about, I was packing my wardrobe when I came across this kimono which I sewed a while ago, and it struck me that it somehow matched a pair of shorts I had. I'm a complete sucker for matching printed coordinates, and a kimono seemed like the perfect thing for a festival-inspired outfit. 

And thus this outfit was born: what I would wear to a music festival, if I were to go for one. Sunnies are a definite must, and I can't think of any other better occasion to pile on as much armcandy as I can possibly carry. Comfortable buckled boots, because I can't stand being uncomfortable while standing or walking, and a phone to complete the look, because where would we all be without our phones, right? And as usual, turquoise tops the list of my favourite things to adorn myself with, what with a huge turquoise necklace and a matching ring to boot. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment