1. Happy Birthday to my dearest friend, who has been with me for 6 years, and hopefully for many more! I'll miss you when we finally go to different schools after 6 years, but I know we will keep in touch.
2. A Sophie chocolate bun from a colleague.
3. DIY sewing project: a new floral kimono! Many thanks to Leen and Jess who spent the afternoon traipsing around Chinatown with me; I literally searched every single shop to get the perfect fabric.
4. Vegan Burg with Siu: Cracked Mayo Burger & Seaweed Fries.
5. By some stroke of luck, Starbucks was giving out free Caramel Ribbon Crunches, and I managed to get one. The 'less sweet' version is much more edible than the original, and this fulfilled my sugar craving for the day.
6. Need I say more? Marshmallow clouds.
7. I'm going to miss the view from my staff canteen when I officially end work at the end of the month.
8. Fridays in casual denim on denim.
9. New Peanuts shirts from Uniqlo for my mum and I as a Mother's Day gift.
10. Packing my accessories stash was no easy feat, and guess what? They're all messed up again. I guess it's just not in me to be neat, heh.
11. A mishmash of new items that I acquired, including my Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream and Nyx Butter Lip Gloss in Creme Brulee.
12. A peek of my seafoam green sweater sleeve (outfit post on that up soon!) and a vanilla latte coffee treat from a colleague. (The verdict is that I'm not really too partial to vanilla lattes.)
13. RProject 2014- Down the Rabbit Hole paraphernalia. I have missed Runway more than I thought.
14. A behind the scenes photo of a mini outfit photoshoot with Minyi before heading for RProj 2014.
15. Beard Papa, a farewell gift from a colleague for his last day. All the best in your future endeavours!
16. A little beauty I found outside the office building on my way back from lunch! They're everywhere now, and are called the Tropical Swallowtail Moth, or lyssa zampa. They're just gorgeous, and on average they span the size of my hand, yet another of nature's beautiful creations.
17. In one of my best-fitting dresses ever, along with armcandy of a mysterious Starbucks Frappucino. The barista told me it was a special drink that I could only get there from him, and boy it was good. I wish I could get it again!
18. Channelling some Dorothy of Oz in my new gingham midi, which I am absolutely in love with. It's going with me in my suitcase to Japan.
19. A snack mix of MnMs, which includes all my favourite things-- salted snack pretzels, chocolate chip cookies, and MnMs, though I'm not too big on the roasted peanuts.
20. NBS tea session, coincidentally at the same hotel ballroom where I had my prom last year.
21. My colleague baked macarons. I have put on 2 kg since I started work. You connect the dots.
22. Lunch treat for my cousin at Munch-- Roasted Chicken, with salmon salad for me, and quinoa for her. The salmon servings were so generous and I was literally in meat heaven.
23. Thursdays in tartan.
24. Gloomy Fridays in an all black outfit-- I looked like a walking human crow.
Just a quick instagram post before I turn off my computer, because I'm going to be flying off soon! I cannot wait for my vacation (the first one ever since 2014 started) and I'm looking forward to buying loads of goodies in the land of Hello Kitties. I'll see you all in a week.