Sunday, December 7, 2014

Orange You Tangerine

(dress, Topshop / shoes, Doctor Martens / bag, Burberry / spiked cuff, Bangkok, arrow bangle, Claire's / index ring, Stroberi, pinky ring, Claire's)
(photos by Cheryl)

It's always a good idea to be traipsing around clad in a dress that makes you stand out in the crowd. I'm talking about bright tangerine here, in the form of stretchy lyrca, shaped into a flattering skater dress. Perhaps a little unforgiving on the figure after a good meal at Lola's Cafe, but too irresistible anyway. In any case, I need to find some kind of occasion to wear this beauty out again-- perhaps with a parka thrown over to tone down the brightness of it a little, so that my friends will not spot me from a mile away in the school campus. 

Editing photos for blog posts never fails to make me hungry, especially since most of my editing work is done at night. The brunch I had at Lola's was just the right amount of goodness to satisfy my craving for scrambled eggs and sausages, and I'll be sure to go back soon. Having the holidays around is always simultaneously a joy and a hassle, because planning for a gazillion outings every week is mentally draining, not to mention the tempting lure of shopping. I know, we've all been there. Still, nothing can quite quell my excitement for the holidays and new ootds-- I've got a bunch of new clothes that I cannot wait to wear out, and with Christmas coming around the corner, I smell new clothes in the near future. I can't wait. (I'm sorry, have I said I was excited yet?) 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment