Thursday, February 13, 2014

Tell Me Your Wish

(top: Cotton On | jacket: Fabfad | skirt: Bugis Street | necklace: Talisman's | ring: Talisman's | arm candy: spiked bracelet Talisman's // black bracelets Beadstreet | shoes: Doctor Martens)

A day out with the family to Suntec City to source for a birthday present for the mother. I wear contacts and makeup daily to work, and sometimes I just get too lazy to go through the whole procedure during the weekends, when I just want to laze around on the couch at home. Weekends were meant for that kind of lounging, I swear. Even so, I had to make myself presentable to step out of the house.

My new navy biker jacket from Fabfad is just about all kinds of awesome-- I love the fit, the colour, and the feeling of wearing it. It comes as a little downer to me that the weather in Singapore is turning hot again-- though I have some hopes, since the past few days have been rather windy. And as much as I try to stay away from dark blues and blacks, it seems as though I gravitate toward them naturally-- this whole outfit is composed of the dark, dreary shades, and for once I would love to own something in a startling bright red. Put that on the clothes wishlist, please. 

It occurred to me one day suddenly that this outfit reminded me of the sailor outfits worn in Girls Generation's Tell Me Your Wish, or perhaps that's just my too-imaginative mind running wild. You can't blame a girl for wanting to look like them, after all. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment