Sunday, February 16, 2014

Voluminous Metallics

(top: Cotton On | necklace: Diva | skirt: BKK | shoes: Rubi | bracelet: Talisman's | rings: Stroberi)

Lurid floral prints, a metallic sheen, and overall over-the-top craziness? Check. I think my love for floral prints is quite obvious, but this skirt really takes the cake, what with the loud floral print in just about every flower imaginable. It's impossible not to love this skirt. My beaded bracelet also saw its last days with this outfit-- RIP, you'll be greatly missed. 

It's been a rather hectic weekend, and I expect it to get even worse in the upcoming weeks because of all the university open houses and life decisions and such. Whatever happened to the good old days when decision making involved which ice cream flavour to get, or which game to play? Making life decisions is never easy, especially not at this age, when you've no idea where you want to go, or what you want to do. One thing is for certain, though: Blogging fashion is something that I desperately want to do, and I'm going to keep doing it, come high or hell water. 

xx have a lovely week ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment